Thursday 30 June 2016

A new art diary!

Hi everyone!

Yep, I'm back. After many months of inactivity here I've finally found a use for this blog which remains art related.

A couple of weeks ago I made a poll on Twitter which received over 100 votes, the majority split between me posting regular art tips, sharing things that motivate me and...bacon. Don't ask.

Anyway since my art posts have now moved to busier social media platforms I thought this would be a nice place to put my thoughts and hopefully inspire others. It's also possible for me to receive comments from non-Blogspot members which could be handy for sharing ideas.

In a nutshell this will now be treated as an art diary; complete with infographics, scribbles detailing my thoughts and hints & tips which have helped my art and personal development tremendously that you guys might also take something from. I'll try and make it all as aesthetically pleasing as possible - it is an art blog after all!

One last thing - this blog is quite old, dating back to 2009. If you want to snoop back that far do so at your own risk. Some very cringey art back there but hey ho we learn through experience, practice, patience and perseverance.

But anyway, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment