Thursday 1 January 2015

Merry (belated) Christmas? :)

Yes it's a late post, but I wanted to share this drawing nonetheless! My boyfriend bought me the most amazing gift for Christmas - A cintiq! I am over the moon and can't stop drawing!

Gosh it's been so long since my last update. In a nutshell the past few months have been chaotic to say the least; I've moved to England (Manchester specifically), to a new flat, new job and totally new life. This little break around Christmas is the first time I've had to sit down and draw again. Needless to say I am working as a designer full time again! For a health care company! developing learning materials for their new LMS. I'm loving every minute and couldn't be any happier.

Well with all this in mind, there's no excuse for me not to keep this blog going! Happy new year all. x

No comments:

Post a Comment