Saturday 24 July 2010

Long-ish update.

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of updates, life has been...eventful. In between working, spending time with my boyfriend, visiting friends and family and learning my theory test for driving I've been trying to get this book sorted. Admittedly I'm a bit picky about what goes in and what doesn't. Not only that, but nailing the visual style I want has been tricky because it's a style I'm not so used to.

All part of the learning process though eh? :) At least that's how I'm looking at this little journey. Hopefully at the end of it I will have in my hands a book I am proud to show people. Being a perfectionist isn't boding well for me it seems.

But yes, as I mentioned just now I will be driving in a few months (starting lessons in 2 weeks when my provisional is sent to me). Now there's a scary thought if you're a British driver. Unsure of what car to get as of now but the Ford Puma is a likely candidate provided I can afford the damn insurance!

Anyway, here's a couple of book-related images for you. 3 weeks until my deadline, eek.


So near and yet so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment